Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Xmas

So we’ve finally moved into our new place… now it feels official, I am living in Melbourne. It’s nice to have all my things around me again & it’s even better not living out of a suitcase all of the time.  I’m starting to like my new place sure I still have boxes & heaps to do but it is beginning to feel like home.  There are still a lot of things we need for the place but we will get there.
Christmas is here tomorrow! This will be the first Christmas when it’s just been the 3 of us and no extended family. I’m going to try and make it all Christmassy so my daughter enjoys herself mainly. I’m looking forward to just relaxing, life has been chaotic for the past 6 months or so. My partner is off on holidays too so it should be good for the whole family.

Season’s Greetings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment